Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Romney Ryan for President

I will tell you like most conservatives that I was not a big Romney guy at the beginning.  What  I knew like most people on my side is that I would crawl across glass to vote against President Obama because of his big government, excess spending ways.  Yet, over time I have come to see Romney as a good man and a man for our times with the serious experience to deal with the budget and spending problems that we have.  I am not sure if Romney will win but I believe he will.  The main reason I believe he will win is that Romney has been able to gain support of every major group on the right in a way McCain never could.  The only group that might go their own way are the Libertarians but even they seem to be coming home to vote for Romney.  I know what the polls say but I think all the energy is with Romney.   Vote Tuesday, vote for change, vote for Romney-Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment